Friday, April 20, 2007

Beyond The Blue Catch Up


Just catching up on my last 2 entries in the Beyond the Blue challenge over at Embellished
Week 6's theme was regret & I used the delicious Rouge De Garance pps to create the "My Choices Led me Here" LO - basically I don't have regrets because all my choices led me to where I am today.
And Week 7's theme is "If I could Turn Back Time", for me I'd like to take back all the mean words that I have spoken - I have used the Audrey Hepburn quote which says...."For attractive lips, speak words of kindness....."
So now I am all up to date - PHEW!!!
I can't wait to see what next week's challenge is & hopefully I'll get it done before I jump on the plane on Thursday to meet the Embellished girls at the Embellished Retreat - WOOOOHOOOO Rocky here I come!!!!!
Before i go a big shout out to Delys who is back in the race for SBO Dt Survivor - go Delys!!!
And a big aplology to anyone if I spoiled their surprise for the Freestyle weekend by posting my LO's - sorry girls!!

6 comments:

Lali said...

Great BTB LOs Kelly, I can't wait for the next one too, am really enjoying this.

Delys said...

Thanks Kelly! Loving those Los. Are you on countdown mode yet for your trip?

Julie said...

Awesome work with your BTB layouts kelly!!! they both look totally fab.
Can't wait till next weekend - am so excited to be meeting those coming to the retreat.
Chat REALLY soon!!

Lali said...

Your tagged :-)

Mrs Frizz said...

Love the quote Kell ... the final countdown must now be on your mind for your big creative trip across the ditch. Have fun!

Micaela said...

Hey Kelly,
I've been so slack in blogger-land lately, but thought I'd pop in and say hi! Hi! See you *in real life* on Friday!! WOOHOO!!

Mickey xx