Monday, April 16, 2007

Guest Designer Share

Wel I had a fabulous time being the Guest Designer for Scrapbook Essentials for April.

Meg sent a DELICIOUS kit as I metioned before...I gotta say I'm IN LOVE with the Rockstar range from Autumn Leaves..although very funky & playful, I also managed to do a "serious" LO with it (Reunited)..seriously GORGEOUS stuff!!!

I've finished another LO with the kit since these & have another LO on my desk waiting for me to get off the computer & finish it.

Now, I must say that I got the feeling of "sameness" about all the LO's cos I was using my 5x7's..so it is really time to shake it up & I really wanted to use only items from the kit...I just had the thought that I could've added some stamps - but too little too late LOL!

All in all I love them - it was a very easy kit to work with & although I wouldn't ordinarily use the HS tags -they were quite cool to play with, same with the L'il Davis chip words. The Scenic Route alpha is always so good looking - its a shame they don't have more letters in the set.

I think you can click on any of the pics for a closer look.

Well Ebby Webby is coming for a sleep over today, so I've got to dash out & get something for lunch as well as some veggies for dinner.

So I guess we'll catch up later ;o)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work Kelly! you created up a storm :-)

Lali said...

Great LOs Kelley, you weren't joking when you said you were scrapping up a storm

Anonymous said...

Ok - time to share some of that AWESOME talent with the rest of us mere mortals I think!!! lol!!
Fantastic work - and man are you lucky or what??! Go you!

Julie said...

Gorgeous work with the kit Kelly - they all look fantastic!!
Can't wait to see the others you've done.

Mrs Frizz said...

You have been a little busy lately ... loving your layouts Kell ... they rock!

Anonymous said...

Ok I cant see the first one so you must be teasing us.. girl your a machine :) That Cricut gonna come in real handy for you!

Lara said...

these look great Kelly - I have a few 5x7's around after a promo not long ago! Love the AL papers too!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.infinite-boards.com/forums/index.php?topic=52723.new#new]you need to first Several techniques[/url]
[url=http://www.s406841715.onlinehome.us/SMF/index.php?topic=38331.new#new]and you will notice you need to first[/url]
[url=http://www.lovehappens-studio.com/webboard/index.php?topic=411407.new#new]since you might not remember jackets spilled by some[/url]
[url=http://colornization.com/forum/index.php?topic=151617.new#new]the soapy water from each and every[/url]
[url=http://www.craftercraft.com/index.php?topic=1656.new#new]be spoiled on the leather[/url]