Friday, June 15, 2007

Exciting News

Well, here is my very EXCITING news....

Lisa from Scrapbook Studio/ Scrapbooking By Design has asked me to be a tutor at the store.

Well COLOUR ME STOKED!!!!

My first class starts in July.

I am sooooooooooo excited..I guess I'll have time to get nervous a little closer to the date LOL.

So, no I'm not having another baby....although sometimes I think I wouldn't mind another, I have already had Wayne eliminate the possibility because the reality is that my body doesn't recover from pregnancies well & as much as I love my babies I don't like the feeling of stress & helplessness that new borns bring- selfish I know, but it allows me to put a whole lot more effort into loving the two little angels that I do have.

Oh, and I'm going to be a granny again in November, so I'll get to play with a newborn & take photos & all the good stuff without the stress - YAY!!!

I wonder if it'll be a boy or girl hmmmmmmm, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lali said...

Well a huge congrats to you Kelly, and yes I thought you were going to say that your were pregnant also LOL and no I don't think you are selfish in thinking that way you have got to think what is best for you and your family chook.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I also wondered if you were preggers!! But what excellent news, and very exciting!! WOW!

I feel pretty much exactly the same way you do about newborns, so don't feel bad or alone in your thoughts!! I love kids but the baby stage was HARD and I didn't enjoy it all that much. How's that for honesty? LOL! And I agree with wanting to have the time & energy to devote to the 2 kids I already have, they are at such fun ages now and I love being able to do more with them. Babies kind of get in the way of that sometimes ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool you will be tutoring at scrapbook studio! Good on ya chick! I love babies but I agree they are hard work and I like my sleep! Talk soon,
Kate-Paper Pesto