Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Bit Slow on the UPtake

Well, the first of the month has been & gone & although I gave you some sneak peeks of my Embellished DT work, I forgot to post the pics so here you go.


Quite the delicious kit to work with...lots of patterns on the pp that can be played with hundreds of different ways..check out what Maz did with hers...just gorgeous!!
And because they're all double-sided pps the variety of LOs you can create with them is endless!!
With this one I've managed to start Nanny's album (my mum) hoping to fill it with pages of nga mokopuna (the grandkids)...just 10 more to go hahahahahahaha.
These papers are such a gorgeous weight & because I'm totally into tearing lately they are just PERFECT...just give a nice torn edge - love it!!
I'm so enjoying scrapping older pics too - Ravey was only a couple of months old when we went down to Napier to visit my bro & SIL - I thought I'd lost all these older pics in a corrupted drive on the laptop...but after almost a year of the laptop sitting dormant (due to a screeching fan noise LOL!) we got it repaired & hoked up the wireless network & I pulled all the photos I could off it to burn onto DVD (cos the DVD writer is ka-put on it)
My Phoenix LO is all about my Sissy - she's so fabulous, a never-say-die kinda gal.
She's the kid of girl who takes whatever life throws at her & looks for ways that it can make her a better person - she's freakin AWESOME!!! Love her so MUCH!!!
This pp was begging to be cut out - so I obliged, added a bit of stitching & grunged up the Bazzill...I also beached the background of the pic & sanded & inked it for a nicer look than 80's wallpaper & brown cupboard doors LOL!!
And finally we have little Reign with his Wise old Eyes & a grubby little face - he is just sooooo cute!!!
It's not too late to grab yourself a kit..the first mailout was done on the 11th - but the next one is due on the 20th.
Well I can smell delicious aromas wafting from the kitchen as my darling is cooking something delicious....so I'm gonna go scrap before I get summoned LOL ;o)
++ooohhhh just tried spell check for the first time...must remember to do that more often ;o)

No comments: