Monday, October 01, 2007

ScrapPink



What a delightful Day I had yesterday at ScrapPink with the Paper Pesto girls!

Sad to hear Steph wasn't feeling well & couldn't make it, but there was a great turn out & lots of lovely ladies keen to scrap for a cause!

Living Doll is the LO class I taught - its so great to see how others take the LO & change it up - there were some gorgeous improvements on my version LOL!

Now, you'll have to forgive me cos I forgot to take my camera - but Ann took some snaps & has promised to share.

Kate's lovely hubby Dave was on photography duty too so there's bound to be some happy snaps up on the Paper Pesto blog for you to check out.

Dave was also o set-up duty, coffee duty, baby-sitting duty - he was absolutely fantastic.

So a HUGE thank you to Dave!!

I left the event early becasue my little Princess came home yesterday - Oh man it was soooooooooooooooo good to see her.

She decided that she wanted to sleep in our bed last night & I couldn't resist..Wayno lasted about 20mins with her wriggling & went to sleep in her bed & Ravey joined us half way through the night & thought it would be good to sleep sideways with his feet on my head...so tonight its everyone back to their own beds!!!

Well we have a big day ahead of us today...I need to get some scrapping done, we're going to get some DVD's for the kiddies to watch while the rain comes down & we're planning to duck out for lunch with Daddy-Boo & duck into Scrapbook Studio for a visit too.

So far we've managed to paint our nails this morning, clear the inbox, blog & now it's time to have brekky :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to finally meet you, Kelly! Your class was great, and the day just flew by as we were having so much fun scrapping and chatting.

Sounds like Taiga is glad to be home, that's so sweet.