Friday, August 17, 2007

PIF Draw

OK I have printed all the comments & Taigy is drawing 3 names as I type.....



And the names drawn are:




Nicole said...
Gosh chick where do you get the time, I'm flat out getting two pages a week, and here you are doing two crops in a weekend. Love what you did for DT call at Embellished. Nicxx
12:51 AM




Siany said...
Congrats!! Ive already done the Pay It Forward on my blog! I think its such a great idea!! xx
10:30 PM



Lynda said...
Kelly how many albums do you have now?You are a layout machine.LOL.
3:56 PM




Roo said...
I love the pay it forward idea. Always cool to give and receive.
8:02 AM



So girls I'll pop by & let you know so you can send me your addresses.

3 comments:

Roo said...

Yay cool! Thanks for doing this Kelly. I will get mine sorted to go on my blog soon as.

Siany said...

Oh wow!! Thankyou! xox

Unknown said...

Kewl Kelly,thanks very much.I have put it on my blog.

Thanks for the fun.