Saturday, December 02, 2006

12 Days of Christmas #2



I'm really enjoying Janine's challenges for the 12 Days of Christmas...LOVE that she posts them early in the morning so I can get them done while Rave has his nap...give me time to find the pics too....although I swear I went through 2 huges boxes, 6 smaller albums (200 pic) & a box of photos looking for the typical food photo becasue we ALWAYS take photos of the food at Christmas...I'm talking we take MORE photos of food on the day than we do of people!!

But I couldn't find one - not one of the laid out table (not that its flash LOL!) and i did another hunt for the CD with 2003/04/05 xmas pics - nowhere to be found - ahhh well I'm sure it'll turn up in winter when I don't need it!!

Anyway I'm keeping up to date with the challenges - cos I know if I fall behind I won't do it - slack aye!!


So here is todays LO and I finally stuck down my LO from Chris's class so I'll share that one too - now I didn't have a sewing machine to do the stitching on Chris's example, so I'm a littl e gutted about that, but I'm happy to leave it as it is - I really love it!! Taigy was sooooo funny at Christmas time last year - she sees Santa at the shops & psyches herself up to go & sit on his knee, but when it comes to the crunch she doesn't follow through..but she really does want to..mind you this is a vast improvement on previous years...she'd cry at the sight of him & look out if he glanced her way ROFL - so I'm thinking this is the year that she has a breakthrough - she's grown soooo much this year I can't believe it!!!
Well I'll be back in a minute to share some other LOs I got done today...had a cyber crop at Embellished last night - man they're an awesome bunch of girls..can't wait til April - I'm going over for the Embellished Retreat, so I'll get to meet some of them.
Oh and I won a set of Heidi Swapp ghost alphas - yeehaaa.
But more of that in a sec :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Kelly you are amazing!! You are the scrapping queen. I am a morning person so it suits to publish the challenges early. Laughed at you looking through boxes and albums of photos for photos of food. Love what you created. How do you do the wave journalling on Chris M's Layout?

Gillian said...

Oh wow Kelly your setting a cracking pace... excellent LO's I am enjoying just opening up your blog to see what you've come up with.. your designs are lovely..