Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!!











Merry christmas everyone!!

What a wonderful day we had.

Woke to the delightful sound of Raven snoring, but when we walked past Taigy's door she was already awake...although not coherent.
When she got up she folloed her trail of chocolates out to the lounge room & when she saw the presents her face was priceless!!!


I think she got a bit caught up in the unwrapping of the presents cos she just wanted more & more LOL!!
But we had a fantastic morning & then headed over to Mum & Dad's for the big family lunch..man that was an awesome day...the kids got spoiled some more & we just ate, drank & were merry...so merry in fct that Wayne & I ended up staying the night over there...Wayne cos he had a feww too many & me cos I was thinking that Shaton & Ezybuy was just up the road & more convenient than going to them over our side LOL!

So, I managed to get myself a new outfit & some fitness gear for my new spin bike that Wayney got me - he's such an angel!!!!



Well, not much time to share. taigs will be getting dropped off soon & then the big kids & mokopuna are coming over to share their christmas, so I'll just share some pics.


Hope you all had a fabulous day :o)

5 comments:

Delys said...

merry xmas Kelly! I see Taigy has got her camera sorted! Portrait style and all! Lovely photos of your day too.

Rachel J said...

OMG look at those presents!! Wow who got spoilt, Looks like you had a great day!!

tanyaleigh said...

WOW Kelly, Those presents! Someone was good this year....Sounds and looks like a fun day by all with you and your family. Merry Christmas

Julie said...

i love all the exercise equipment - my living room is just as full - LOL- I dont feel so bad now!

Chris Millar said...

Wow, looks like a great Christmas Kelly!!! Love all the pics and love the layouts in the above post too!!! Have a great New Years Eve tonight!