Monday, October 30, 2006

Busy Scrapping Weekend


Where did October go???
Man, the end of the month came fast this month...does time speed up as Christmas approaches???

Its a conspiracy I tell ya ROFL!!

Well did a bit of scrapping this weekend. Trying to meet some deadlines for challenges...got some SBO challenges done...well one...but I'm still working on some others.

I managed 3 LO's for Embellished challenges & combined my 1 hour challenge with my metal swap over at SE.

Well , I didn't make any DT's but what the heck I'll keep applying for any that come across my path...in the meantime I'll have fun scrapping...I have decided to create albums for each of the nieces & nephews...all 9 of them - so I'll get lots of scrapping practise & I can only get better LOL!! ....bring on the challenges!!

Oh, did I mention I got a wild card over at Embellished Idol ...yeeeehhhhaaaaa (I was out for round 4 but did this LO)& would you believe I made it through to round 6 with this LO.

Ali's stepping up the challenge this round - we have to scrap a pic supplied by her & then email it to her for uploading so all entries are anonymous & judged on merit rather than mates....super cool twist!!!

I also did a class with Yolande @ SBO on Friday....seriously need a kick up the butt to get that LO finished.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts Kelly, love them all, very inspiring :)

Chris Millar said...

Congrats on getting to round 6 Kelly!! Best of luck! Love your layouts here too!

Anonymous said...

gottta love a wild card.......well done!! Love the layouts you created. Sorry to hear you didn't make the design team for SE loads more teams out there though!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that HiHi beach layout, Kelly!! Very cool!! I'm sorry you didn't make the DTs but well done on getting a wild card at Embellished. Good luck with scrapping your "unknown" photo, I'm definitely going to be checking out the gallery this week as it will be very interesting to see what everybody comes up with.

Joanne Bain said...

Huge congrats on getting thru to the next round of Idol..Love the layouts especially the bottom one.
Have a great day
Joanne

Julie said...

layouts lookin fantastic Kelly, love the pix in the first one.
congrats on getting through to round 6, can't wait to see what you come up with.