Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm a Winner!!


Seriously I have had a fab winning day! Got text on my mobile from rexona...I won the daily prize of a CD Yehaaaa. And I was just reading the Maya Road Newsletter and I saw the MR Challenge for the chipboard RAK & I'm reading the winner's names & I see "Auckland" & then I see it Kelly S. & I'm thinking hmmmmm that name sounds familiar...did I enter something??? And then I saw my Daddy's Angels LO & I'm like WWWOOOOOHHHOOOOO its me!!!! Happy dance & paki paki (clapping) going down in my scraproom!!!

OH, if you didn't get the newsletter you may not know about the MR DT call, click here if you're interested.

Hmmm let me see if I have anything to share....Oh, yes my So Girly LO for the Vellum challenge set by the DT over at Embellished.

My niece Ebony-Pearl is such a girlie-girl...I love it!!! She got her make-up kit (a black & gold handbag - too cute) out on Saturday, pulled out her nail polish & painted Taigy's finger nails & toe nails & Tai just loved it!!! I'm liking this influence in her life hehehehe Her & Eb spent the day holding hands, giggling & running from room to room at Mum & Dad's...such a nice change.

There's only 4&1/2 months between them, but when they were younger they just used to be at each other...both only children at that stage...now both big sisters..the boys have 2&1/2 months between them & they are just getting along like a house on fire (who came up with that phrase???)

Ebby asked if Taigy can stay over one weekend...so it looks like she'll be off this weekend


OK Prisonbreak's on gotta dash!!!

14 comments:

Rach H said...

hey way to go with winning the Maya Rd challenge........I read that too in their newsletter. I bet you get some nice goodies....good on ya + enjoy :)

Anthea said...

well done you!!!


love the LO, love your use of the vellum!!

OH yeah my Anon commenter, pretty weird hey! oh well made me laugh! LOL

Ilka said...

WTG Kelly!I bet the price is awesome and you'll have some serious fun with it!
Love the vellum LO. The flowers are so pretty as are the swirls - are those your new swirl stamps from Rhonna?

Delys said...

Gorgeous LO kelly and wtg on your prizes and congrats on getting back into the embellished idol! Awesome!

Joanne Bain said...

Hi was just blog surfing and came across yours..love that vellum layout looks terrific.
Have a great day
Joanne

tanyaleigh said...

Congratulations Kelly. Well done. Love the layout.

Anonymous said...

WTG on the winning Maya Rd. Off to read the newsletter...

Michelletw

Anonymous said...

whooo hoooooo congrats on your wins......awesome news

Julie said...

YAYYYYYYYY KELLY on your wins - that fantastic, always a bonus to get some free goodies, well done chicky.
Love the vellum layout, is a great pic and so girly girly.

Vicky said...

That LO makes me smile!!!!! LOVE the perspective of the photo and yay for the prizes...go you!

Christi said...

Awesome job, Kelly!!! Yes, I agree, I bet there is an awesome prize from Maya Road. Keep up the wonderful work!

Julie said...

congrats on the mayroad win. lucky you i so love thier stuff.

lovd the vellum page too.

Sandra said...

Go Kelly. Prizes are the bestest way to increase the stash.

Peta Boardman said...

Well done on the MR win and Love the vellum layout
Have a great day
Peta