Sunday, July 30, 2006

New 21 Day Challenge Coming!!

Rhonna is getting ready to host another 21 day challenge - holy moley she's amazing!!

She's planning to roll it out on 1st of August..so if you want to challenge yourself be sure to head over to her blog & let her know you're in.

I'm totally up for another challenge - now that I've got the place clean - I'm gonna work on my daily routines & get the habits formed - YAY!

Speaking of challenges, went to a mini cybercrop today & had a sketch challenge....this is what I came up with:......Oh, apparently blogger doesn't like my pic, so we'll see if he's in a better mood tomorrow.

On another note, my little prince is not well at all...went to see the doc & got some meds..but still got a high temp & lethargic..off to the doc again soon - poor baby.

Well, I'd better go give him some snuggles.

No comments: