Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just a quickie


Thought I might as well add this one before I go to bed.


We had a one hour challenge over at Embellished tonight. Had to use a large flower, chipboard & bling...this is what I came up with..you may notice that the scalloped pp is the left-over BG fusion used in "She loves Painted Nails" (below) & the B&W pp is some DCWV paper I've had for ages - an off-cut that I was sure I was going to be able to use....hello, a year later I have. The "princess" rub-on is from the MME bohemia range...a little tip that I got from Lisa is to press down on the rub-on for a couple of seconds (I went for 20 with this one cos I stuffed up a crown on another LO) with the palm of your hand - apparently the heat helps the release/adhering process.


Seems I've turned into a bit of a Heidi Swapp junkie...most of my embellies are hers...the bling is one of the HS bling frames chopped...I won these a couple of weeks ago from the NZ Dares site & they were supplied by the lovely Meg from Scrapbook Essentials (be sure to check out the "what's new" section).
The little letter stickers are EK success - picked them up at scrapcam & they are AWESOME...now if I could find some coloured ones I would be a very happy scrapper :o)
Really need to go to bed now...4 posts in a day really should be enough ROFLMAO!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the layout Kelly. I ended up missing the hour challenge as I was up to my eyeballs in decorating a star.

Ilka said...

Gorgeous LO Kells! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Kelly I really love this layout!! Its awesome and I can't take my eyes off it....stunning and it took my breath away

Steph said...

LOL 4 posts on 1 day and you find time to scrapbook too. :-) Love the layout

Julie said...

Missed this one in the gallery Kelly, love the colour combo, very striking - LOOOVE that rubon too, haven't seen it before.

take care..