Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 8 - 21 Day Challemge


We're into week 2 & all is well :o)

What an awesome quote today: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

As I think of this, I know without a shadow of a doubt that my dreams will come true...I have always believed in the beauty of my dreams, and alot of them have come true.

Would you believe, just 3 and a bit short years ago I was a single Mum, on the DBP.

But I believed that I would meet a wonderful man, and have more children and have a happy ever after...I knew I was (am) destined for a life of goodness.

Now the foundation has been laid & I know that by taking a step each day towards my dreams I teach my children, by example, valuable lessons that will equip them to be happy in life. And my success is inevitable!!

No comments: