Wednesday, August 09, 2006

21 DC - Days 7 & 8


Well I'm still going strong with my 21 Day Challenge in fact I'm doing so well that I have been able to add to my habits that I want to cultivate... my original habit is following flylady's system & do 15 minutes of cleaning each day (along with daily routines & missions)...my addition has been to spend some extra lovin time with the kids each day - yep get off the computer & spend time with them doing something they want to do - or in Ravey's case just giving some extra snuggles & tickles.

So here are my 2 latest entries.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Good on you for sticking with it. I'm still doing it too - just haven't posted the last couple of pages. I make sure it only takes 15 mins otherwise I'd give up!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Wellbutrin theraputic dose Discount luxury skin care dingo cowboy boot penny stock trading investing strategy